Skip to main content

I am already with Denplan but wish to transfer. What do i do?

You should to inform your current Dentist of the change. He will examine you and provide a leaving assessment. Our practice will examine you and determine your category, at which point you can re-register.

A new direct debit mandate needs to be completed. Please remember to cancel your other mandate. This cannot be done automatically.